Friday, October 1, 2010

No, really, I AM Batman.


Well, I've been MIA and have no excuse for it. Schools back up and running full force but it's been enjoyable for the most part (except for ART- I like to draw as much as the next person, but who says, "I want you to capture the emotion of your model" in reference to a messenger bag?). My English Novel class is so good I actually look forward to it... which might be slightly twisted, but that's a-o-k with me. For one of my classes I get to just sit and write. Yeah, I said it. It's the best class ever invented. EVER.

I got engaged at the end of the summer and have been planning a wedding (245 days to go) and yes, Daniel's story has been progressing. I'm around 225 and have enough material and thoughts to hopefully get me another hundred pages. Afterward, it's copy editing time! I have more news about Dan, but breakfast and class calls my name. I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment