Friday, August 6, 2010

Take a Bite Out of Crime

Yesterday was the most productive day I've had in a month. It's those days that make choosing writing as a career seem like an okay idea. I think I've identified my problem. Being motivationless is not a good life choice for someone who wants to write a novel. So far, I've stuck with the 5-10 page a day quota, and I'm going to do my best to keep it up. I hit the 154 page mark last night and did some thinking. I'm just about half way done telling the story. Daniel has so much to say!

I found this picture of McGruff the Crime Dog and thought it was a real blast from the 90s. He was THE crime deterrent for young children, and I remember him fondly. I thought he needed to make an appearance on Dan's blog. Weirdly fitting. Dan in canine form.

No comments:

Post a Comment