Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Road Map in my Mind

With two tests down and only one follower (thanks mom!) I find myself so exhausted that a sense of overwhelming (and probably unhealthy) peace has taken the place of anxiety. The problem with this new development becomes- the semester isn't over yet, and things are only going to get harder from here. I'm ready to sleep, to not feel nauseous all the time, for this headache to finally go away- to be able to write. On a lighter note, I had a great, encouraging meeting with my professor today and she was very helpful in helping me plan out the next step in Bellamy's long journey to the truth. I missed my deadline, but I did enough research so that she understood I was doing the work- just not in a form that I could pass in. There's a road map in my mind and it's leading me deep into the abyss of Daniel's life- but I can't go there yet. As soon as I do, all of my other priorities (classes) will go straight to the back burner. I can't afford to do that just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby, I know its been a tough semester, but it will pay off in the end. YOur perseverance always amazes me! It is what will make you successful in life! Your a fighter and I love that about you! REmember you are always on my mind!
    Love
    Momma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete