Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back from the Baltics


The words are finally coming. I've been waiting for a month and it finally paid off. I guess Daniel got tired of windsurfing in the Baltics (thank goodness). The problem is, real life dictates I have little time to actually sit and write. I'm not at a place in my life where I can stay home and write. If I was, I'd be much farther along in the novel.

But that's real life, real difficulties. Every page is a small victory, and I can't take much credit. Daniel is the conduit and God is the inspiration. Now I have to go to work and be an adult. When I get home, I'll have company. Writing will have to wait, Daniel will have to take his turn with impatience. His story will continue... when the real world stops knocking and gives me a moment to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment